The SpamEnMoins application allows to see the list of received mails and the reason for which the mail is authorized or blocked by SpamEnMoins (in case of undesirable mail detected by the application SpamEnMoins). The application also allows you to reply automatically to emails received (absence message, confirmation of receipt of emails, ...). It will also allow you to send offline emails (delayed sending of email).
The application SpamEnMoins uses the data of the user for the sole purpose of allowing him to see the list of mails received (with the reason), to filter the mails of the customers and to send mails in answer to the received mails (request of confirmation, message of absence, confirmation of good reception of a mail, ...)
The SpamEnMoins application accesses your data by connecting to your mailbox via the IMAP protocol.
The data is stored on secure servers in Europe
Users' data are never sold, given, shared or made available to other people (companies, administrations, ..)
User data from Google or other email platforms are not shared
In order for the SpamEnMoins application to work, you must allow:
- Access to your mails (to see the mails received and sent, to filter incoming mails and possibly allow recipients in the "sent items" folder)
- Erasing emails without going through the trash (those that are not allowed or banned and possibly those in the folder "spam", "unwanted", ...)
- Sending mails from your mailbox (to ask the sender of an unauthorized e-mail to authenticate, or send a reply e-mail if you have activated the answering machine function, delayed sending of email, ..)
- The direct deposit of mails in your mailbox (to re-deposit a blocked email which is unblocked or mails coming from SpamEnMoins)
- The access and the creation of folders in the mailbox (to be able to authorize all the senders / recipients of the mails which are put in this or that file, store a copy of the blocked mails, ..)
The data is kept for the duration of the free trial and your possible paid subscriptions for more than one year and are intended solely to deliver the service.
DPO (Data Protection Officer) and responsible for automated processing: Mr HUGUES Bruno
You have the right at any time to access, rectify, modify and delete your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal or out of date by using the "contact us" section or enclosing with your request a copy of your piece of interest at the following address:
3, rue de Flandre
59370 Mons en Baroeul